The “How To’s” of Getting Back to Business and Applying the FFCRA
Presented by: Squire Advisory Partner Tim Larsen and Squire HR Director Tawny Rodriguez
Topics of discussion include:
- Hiring, Rehiring, Onboarding, and Payroll Credits for FMLA.
- HR considerations that should be taken as you hire and rehire employees.
- How to handle previously furloughed employees.
- How to track and account for the different payroll tax credits and payroll tax deferrals available (FFCRA).
- A Mask for Every Utahn: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/mask/
- IRS Resources: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/coronavirus-tax-relief-for-businesses-and-tax-exempt-entities
- FAQ regarding FFCRA: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-questions
- Instructions for form 7200: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i7200.pdf
- Form 7200: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f7200.pdf