Article Highlights: Non-Resident Alien Spouse Foreign Rentals Foreign Pensions Foreign Income Exclusion FBAR Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets Credit of Foreign Tax Paid Canadian Registered Retirement Savings & Income Plans Reporting Receipt of Foreign Gifts or Bequests Reporting Ownership […]LEARN MORE
Our tax planning services help make your life—and your tax returns—simpler. We work with you to identify options to manage (and hopefully reduce) your personal and business tax liability. Changes to the tax laws continue to happen, from the Tax Cut and Jobs Act to recent changes in response to COVID-19 in the CARES Act. We’ll work with you to apply these laws and changes to your situation and develop tax planning strategies that make good financial sense.
Our tax planning services encompass the following:
- Tax forecasting and budgeting. We provide an analysis of current year income and expenses to forecast current year tax, including running scenarios for timing of expenses or income to manage and forecast tax situations. As unique situations arise, we revisit your tax projections. From stock options to inheritances to selling, starting, or acquiring investments and businesses, tax forecasting and budgeting should be a part of your strategic planning that you revisit often.
- Tax laws changes and impacts for businesses and individuals. Current tax law is constantly being revised. Whether the revisions are minor tweaks or major shifts in policy, it is important to understand the impact of current and future tax laws on your and plans. Opportunities to improve your tax situation may exist as laws and rules sunset and expire in the tax code. We’ll help you understand those changes so you can make important decisions.
- Tax efficiency solutions. From stock and investment transactions to buying and selling a business, there are important factors that can help you minimize the tax impacts on your transactions. We can offer insight into the short- and long-term opportunities, so you can make better decisions with your money.
- Financial and retirement planning. You’ve worked hard to build your nest egg and want it to continue to grow. Your retirement plan will have tax consequences to your financial future, so planning to match your future and retirement situation is critical.
Let the Squire Tax Team work with you to personalize these concepts for you and your future.
Upcoming Tax Planning Webinars:
Experienced tax professionals at Squire work to provide you with personal service and attention. You can depend on our certified tax professionals to provide accurate, timely and proactive guidance. We will work one-on-one with you and provide personalized recommendations on how to manage the cost associated with taxes.
Let Squire help you with all of your accounting needs.
Our Tax Team Can Help
• Tax Preparation
• Tax Consulting
• Estate & Gift Planning
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• International Taxation
• Transfer Pricing
• Financial planning & wealth management
• Other Tax Services
At Squire & Company, PC, you’ll find friendly tax professionals experienced in personal- and business-related tax preparation. We’re familiar with state and federal guidelines, and can quickly and securely serve the tax needs of:
- S Corporations
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Estate tax returns
- International tax reporting
A partnership with Squire & Company, PC means you get more than qualified, reputable tax advisors. You get a personal relationship and the attention you deserve from a dedicated team of financial professionals. To help you move forward so you can start enjoying more of your assets while minimizing your taxes we’ll spend time researching and analyzing your financial position and preferences. Our personalized tax consultations and advice will reflect careful attention to your objectives and unique financial
Whether you’re looking to structure a family property transfer, reorganize your business or defer tax on the sale of an asset, Squire & Company, PC’s tax planning services help you avoid tax traps and minimize the amount you pay to state and federal agencies.
“Our experience with Squire has been very positive. They have worked with us on many issues and completed our audit and 990 tax return for about 10 years. We have worked with Paul Winward and many associates during that time and have found them to be quite professional and a good fit for our company.”
Midtown Community Health Center, CFO
Other Tax Services
Squire & Company, PC is your complete tax service agency. In addition to estate and gift planning, tax preparation and tax consulting, we have a number of other financial solutions to fulfill your business and tax strategy. Each personalized tax solution or service is backed by the service and experience Squire & Company, PC is known for. You can depend on our certified tax professionals to provide accurate, timely and proactive guidance
Additional tax services include:
- Tax efficiency solutions
- State and local tax advisement and preparation
- Tax Forecasting and budgeting
- International tax intricacies
- Financial Planning
Recent Articles from Squire's Experts
Have you ever wondered how long the IRS has to question and assess additional tax on your tax returns? For most taxpayers who reported all their income, the IRS has three years from the date of filing the returns to […]LEARN MORE
You may hear people use the term “Stepped-Up Basis” that many believe is a tax provision that allows beneficiaries of an inheritance to reduce or even avoid taxes when and if they sell inherited property. When an individual sells property, […]LEARN MORE
Estimated tax payments are not just for the self-employed. They are for anyone whose withholding and tax credits are significantly less than their projected tax liability, and if used properly, can protect a taxpayer from underpayment penalties. Employees who will […]LEARN MORE