Squire Pledges to Stay Safe to Stay Open
Recently, our CEO, Jonyce Bullock, spoke out about her personal feelings of wearing a mask as a safety precaution in a Deseret News feature: Wearing a mask is not political—it’s an act of love.
At Squire, we operate with the same mentality. Our firm runs with the health and safety of our team, our clients and our communities at the forefront of our practices. That being said, we have taken the statewide Stay Safe to Stay Open pledge, promising to thoughtfully follow guidance from the Utah Department of Health to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Stay Safe to Stay Open is a statewide campaign to meet the critical imperatives of helping Utah address the health-related objectives to prevent and recover from the coronavirus while at the same time assisting the business community in an effort to appropriately strengthen our state’s economy.
“Our community has supported us for nearly 50 years,” said Jonyce Bullock, CEO of Squire & Company. “We feel that it is our duty to give back and help our local businesses keep their doors open, keep our communities healthy and do our part in strengthening the local economy. We are happy to join this incredible campaign.”
We will be following seven essential safe habits to show our care and appreciation for our communities:
- Check symptoms before work and stay home when sick.
- Wash our hands frequently and avoid touching our face and eyes.
- Practice social distancing including wearing face coverings in close common areas.
- Learn about high-risk groups and help protect them.
- Cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze.
- Clean high touch surfaces frequently.
- Follow public health guidance as updated.
Additionally, our COVID-19 Task Force is working hard to provide business resources and support to those in need. Follow our COVID-19 resource page to get timely updates.