Squire Joins ElevateHER™ Challenge
Squire is happy to announce we have accepted The Women’s Leadership Institute’s ElevateHER™ Challenge. We are excited to join more than 225 other visionary businesses who are taking the challenge!
The Women’s Leadership Institute (WLI) was founded in 2015 under the direction of CEO Patricia Jones. Its mission is to elevate the stature of women’s leadership in Utah in both business and in politics. WLI began the ElevateHER™ Challenge in May 2015. The Challenge encourages companies and organizations to focus on creating internal change in at least one of six areas:
- Increase the percentage of women in senior leadership positions.
- Increase the retention rate of women at all levels of your organization.
- Increase the number of women on your board of directors.
- Monitor pay by gender and close identified gaps.
- Establish a leadership development, mentoring and/or sponsorship programs for women.
- Recruit women to run for public office.
“There is a new urgency of women’s leadership,” says Patricia Jones, CEO of the Women’s Leadership Institute. “Companies in all industries are seeing the need to attract, hire and promote female employees. Through the ElevateHER Challenge, WLI is now working with more than 225 companies and organizations and offering best practices to successfully implement the ElevateHER Challenge.”
This year, Squire along with 34 more companies and organizations joined the ElevateHER™ Challenge, bringing the total involved to 229.
For more information on the challenge, visit: wliut.com/elevateher-challenge/