Squire Recognized in 2021 Top 10 Most Promising NetSuite Solution Providers List
Squire was recently listed as one of the Top 10 Most Promising NetSuite Solution Providers in 2021. This list recognizes the leading NetSuite providers that actively address client needs by identifying and implementing current trends to enhance performance and strengthen operational capabilities.
At Squire, we are proud of our unique approach to utilizing this groundbreaking system for our clients. As many companies have been forced into a new virtual business model overnight, the need for an effective ERP system is greater than ever before. Our NetSuite experts have been in the trenches with clients looking to manage new virtual workflows, predict and analyze future scenarios, and boost revenues. Our experienced team provides a tailored NetSuite experience that is unlike any other.
Squire’s tailored NetSuite experience includes:
- Personalized roles to optimize individual and team productivity.
- Customized end-to-end business processes to your precise company and industry requirements.
- Squire Solutions, which are Squire developed applications or reports that meet specific business needs (i.e. Bank Feed Manager).
- Built-in functionalities, workflows, and processes as your business demands.
- Connections to webstores, warehouses, or third-party applications.
- We are committed to a quality knowledge transfer so your team has the skills necessary to leverage NetSuite to its greatest potential.
- Experience a single source of truth for your web, CRM, ERP, and warehousing needs.
(Learn more about our customized NetSuite solution process here)
If you are looking to streamline operations and maximize service opportunities, contact us for a fully personalized NetSuite solution that will help you meet your unique business needs.
About the NetSuite:
NetSuite is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more.