Audit Professional - SLC Location
|Department:||Audit & Assurance|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Job Hours:||FT: M-F 8am-5pm, but flexible based on clients needs|
We are interviewing for professional staff positions in our Salt Lake and Orem locations, in the Audit and Assurance Practice Area. Individuals will provide outstanding professional services to our valued clients. Staff will work directly with clients under the supervision of our management team.
Essential Job Functions:
Preparing audit documentation, performing audit testing, drafting financial statements, and preparing compliance and audit reports for clients.
- Experience with Sox/Soc reporting, internal control, some experience with financial statement audits is preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or MBA with Accounting Emphasis.
- Preferably meets eligibility requirements to sit for CPA exam and plans to become a CPA
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Possess a strong ability to work in a team environment and be able to apply a solid understanding of accounting principles as they relate to individual client assignments
- Must be professional in manner and appearance, and must have a positive attitude toward self, other professionals, and our clients