|Department:||Technology & Business Advisory|
|Application Deadline:||Until Filled|
|Job Hours:||Full time, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Salary:||Based On Experience|
Squire & Company, PC has the largest locally staffed advisory practice in Utah and has strong reputation in the consumer products, software, bio tech, direct selling, and construction industries. A good fit would be a self-starting, self-accountable individual with the ability to think outside the box to solve a variety of problems and challenges. Candidate will work directly with clients under the supervision of our management team, with a focus on CFO/Controller services, technical accounting, audit prep, process improvement, and/or implementation of ERP solutions such as QuickBooks NetSuite, and Microsoft Dynamics. Ideal candidate has 2-4 years of accounting experience.
Essential Job Functions:
· Help business owners and managers set and meet organizational goals and assist in the execution of these goals.
· Work closely with clients to assess their business and financial challenges and architect solutions
· Develop and analyze key performance indicators to support client decision making
· Assist in the implementation of best practice processes and any related technology to support them
· Oversee client engagements, develop project plans, execute plans according to budget, deliverables, and timeline
· Work closely with audit, tax, and advisory partners and managers to facilitate, oversee, and report back on client accounting needs and engagements
· Onboard new clients, assess their needs, provide estimates of work, and assign to staff who can align well with client
· Develop financial models
· Perform audit preparatory services
· Work directly with executive management of client organizations.
· Assist clients both in using their existing ERP and other business systems more efficiently and assist in implementing new technology.
· Travel to clients, trainings, conferences, etc. is expected.
· Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s in Accounting
· CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 2-4 years accounting experience needed
· Authorized to work in the U.S.
· Possess a strong ability to work in a team environment and be able to apply a solid understanding of accounting principles as they relate to individual client assignments.
· Must enjoy working with people, can communicate effectively, and have a business technology and accounting background.