Area of Focus: NetSuite, Dynamics GP, Audit Prep, CFO/Controller Outsourcing, Budgeting & Forecasting, Litigation Support
Industry Specialties: Direct Selling, Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distribution, Energy and Mining, Tribal
- Chair of the Manufacturing & Distribution Industry practice group
- Advises management through corporate growth and organizational transformation
- Serves as outsourced CFO for companies between $5MM and $200MM in gross revenue
- Experience helping manufacturing companies establish costing mechanisms, making sense of data, and organizing a framework of performance measurement
- Extensive experience establishing forecasted financials, cash flows, and executing other strategic planning
- Has successfully lead clients through the execution of quantitative methodologies to support large scale litigation claims
- Enjoys designing and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Experience auditing extraction and manufacturing companies
- Implements accounting systems for growing companies
Education and Certifications:
- MAcc, Brigham Young University
- B.S., Accounting, Brigham Young University
- Minor, Information Systems, Brigham Young University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Managment Accountant
- IBM Certified Developer – Cognos TM1
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist – Dynamics GP
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Association of Certified Public Accountants, member
I like that our clients see us as trusted partners in their success. They’re willing to bring us into their business-building processes and appreciate the important recommendations we make.
The best part about my job is working across various industries and using that broad knowledge to help clients achieve their objectives. It’s satisfying to learn about services and strategies specific to a business in an effort to find the right tools, methodology, and set of resources that will enhance their success.
The most important thing we do? Helping people and businesses achieve their goals of financial health and increased quality of life. We help clients develop and implement strategies for achieving personal and professional objectives.
Squire brings to the table a set of tools and proven methodologies our clients can utilize to achieve their goals. We offer them an independent perspective built on a collection of knowledge.
I work with a great group of professional, friendly people who can offer a range of solutions to our clients. They maintain a level of integrity in everything they do, and our clients appreciate that.
Squire has a unique offering: We’re a single-source solution. A one-stop shop, if you will. Clients can have one point of contact and get all their needs met, from audit and tax to technology and business consulting.
I hear clients say they feel we’re partners in achieving their goals… that we’re easy to work with, and that we consistently deliver. Clients trust us to tackle their business needs.