Area of Focus: Risk Management, Internal and External Audit and Business Process Redesign
Industry Specialties: Construction, Direct Selling and Distribution
- Member of the Business Advisory Division
- Experience working with organizations implementing Risk Management processes–especially when those processes relate to internal control over financial reporting
- Enjoys working with management, the audit committee and/or chief audit executive to ensure that the Internal Audit function is meeting the needs of the organization
- Facilitates Business Process Redesign to identify areas of improvement and related risks
- Member of the Audit Division
- Manages audit teams to provide assurance on financial information
- Coordinates international audit and advisory work through our association with Praxity
Education and Certifications:
- B.S., Brigham Young University
- MBA, Utah State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Construction Financial Management Association, associate member
- Institute of Internal Auditors, member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants, member
The people at Squire & Company, PC are a pleasure to work with- they are the best part of my job. I also enjoy working with clients as a partner in the achievement of their financial goals.
The most important thing we can do to impact your business is to deliver results on time. We meet your expectations and prove the value in our services: accelerated time frames and incredible results at a fair price.
We’re locally owned, so you get all the benefits of your neighborhood accountant and all the advantages that come from a large accounting firm. We are partners in the success of our clients, and we help them with all their financial needs on a very personal level.
Our clients agree that we have great people. It’s our resources that set us apart: both personnel and technology.