Area of Focus: Corporate, Partnership, Individual and Pension tax returns; Retirement Plan design, administration, and compliance; Business Process development and implementation
Industry Specialties: Co-operative Association taxation; Department of Labor ERISA Compliance for Retirement Plans
- Joined Squire & Co. as an intern in 2002 and full-time since 2003
- Vested interest in improving the quality of life for individuals and clients through listening to their needs and finding solutions that save time and money
- Spends his spare time with his family, playing and watching sports, camping, and trying to learn new things
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting – Brigham Young University
- Masters of Professional Accountancy – University of Utah
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of 2011 AICPA Leadership Academy
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants – Southern Chapter President 2010-2011, Southern Chapter Vice-President 2009-2010, Southern Chapter Treasurer 2008-2009
- Member of Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce
I stay in regular contact with my clients. I’m always available to answer questions, address concerns and give valuable, relevant feedback.
I meet personally with my clients to understand their objectives and give valuable and relevant recommendations on how to meet and exceed their goals.
We’re like a big family. We enjoy working together. It’s nice to be able to depend on your colleagues for reliably great work and advice. The people at Squire are incredibly smart and great to work with
Squire’s different from other companies. We emphasize a personal touch; we understand who each client is and what they want. Our breadth of services ensures you can get everything you need, right here in one office.
The most common thing I hear from our clients is a sincere thank you for helping to make a contribution to their success.
Squire & Company, PC clients are great to work with. They come willing to listen to our ideas for improving their business, and trust us to recommend what’s right for their companies in the long run.
It’s nice to get to know our customers and become an integral part of what they do. We work as partners to create solutions and recommendations for their business.