Area of Focus: Partnership, Corporation, Trust, and Individual income tax return preparation and planning; Entity restructuring; Business/asset transaction planning; Small business accounting services.
- Joined Squire July 2018
- Prior to joining Squire, Adam worked 16 years with Pinnock, Robbins, Posey & Richins, P.C. including 4 years as partner.
- Enjoys helping privately held businesses, their owners, and families achieve success in their business activities and reach their financial goals.
- Likes to spend time in the outdoors with his family hiking, skiing, camping, and fishing.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Accounting – Utah State University, Magna Cum Laude
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – University of Utah
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants