Squire’s benefits package rivals those found at larger firms and provides important support for the health and financial well-being of its valued employees. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with these options and feel free to contact Squire to find out more.View opportunities
Squire provides its employees with SelectHealth SHARE medical insurance coverage. Squire's contribution is a significant portion of the premium costs.
- Squire also provides dental coverage through Total Dental Administrators (TDA).
- Employees also have the option to enroll in a Flexible Spending Account in conjunction with their Health Savings Account explained below.
- Squire generously makes employer contributions to its employees' Health Savings Account (HSA) as part of its compensation package. The Health Equity HSA can be used to pay for qualified health care expenses, to save money for future medical expenses, or to save money for post-retirement expenses.
- Participating employees can benefit from employer contributions to their 401K plans. Squire will contribute up to 4% of an employee's salary to his/her 401K. Employees have the flexibility of managing the investment of their own contributions.
- In an effort to advance its employees professionally, Squire's professional development program offers one of the most comprehensive and effective systems of self-development. Squire provides the necessary resources and capital for its employees to receive training internally and externally.
- 120 hours of vacation starting as a new hire
- 72 hours of holiday
- Squire provides its employees with complimentary professional counseling for personal, professional, and/or family matters through its provider Intermountain Health Care.
- Squire provides life insurance coverage for its employees through a group policy carried with the AICPA and Reliance, and provides disability insurance coverage through Northwestern Mutual Life.
In addition to the many benefits listed above, Squire provides discounted or complimentary memberships to various organizations:
- Orem Fitness Center
- Sam's Club/Costco
- Total Health & Fitness Programs