K. Tim Larsen
Managing Partner, Management Department
1329 South 800 East
Orem, Utah 84097
Area of Focus: Auditing, Taxes, Technology Services, and Consulting Individual and business tax planning and return preparation, Estate planning
Education and Certifications:
- Managing Partner of Squire & Company, PC since 2004
- Leads a team of dedicated professionals throughout the firm in helping clients meet their personal and business goals.
- First individual in Utah to receive the Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) designation from the AICPA, receiving the 33rd certificate issued nationwide.
- Provides business operation and management consulting, drawing on nearly 30+ years of experience in public accounting, working with many different businesses in a variety of industries.
- Devoted to Family, married to Elise Allred and have 9 children, 9 grandchildren
- Loves the outdoors, sports, hunting, fishing, and boating
- B.S., Brigham Young University
- Masters of Accountancy, Brigham Young University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Blueprint Guide
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member of Council 2007-2009 and member of insurance committee August 2011-present
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants-President 2008-2009, Executive Board Member 2006-2010, Chair of Peer Review Committee 1996-1999, Chair of Tax Issues Committee 2010-2011
- Provo-Orem Chamber of Commerce
- Risk Management Association-President of Utah Valley Chapter 2007-2008
- Commission for the Economic Development of Orem's (CEDO) Incubator Board-President 2006
- Member of Utah Tax Review Commission by Appointment by Governor Herbert March 2011-Present